Login to Complete an Application
IEEE Educational Activities Credentialing Program adds value to your educational events so technical professionals can stay current in their fields. As an educational content provider, your organization can present IEEE credentials that offer continuing education units (CEUs), professional development hours (PDHs), and/or credentials that demonstrate completion. IEEE will review the content and qualify your learning event ahead of time so attendees know your event aligns with the high standards of IEEE.
All learning event topics must be within IEEE's fields of interest:
- Computer Sciences and Information Technology
- Physical Sciences, Biological and Medical Sciences
- Technical Communications
How To Become an Approved IEEE Credential Provider
External organizations interested in offering IEEE credentials at events that are not sponsored by IEEE should fill out the approved provider application first. You will be notified in two weeks if your organization is qualified to be a provider of IEEE credentials. If you are approved, you may submit unlimited applications for your events.
IEEE OUs, Societies, Sections, and Chapters are also eligible to offer IEEE credentials for qualified events and do not need to apply to become an approved provider. If you are an IEEE OU, Society, Section, or Chapter, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Your organization pays for each credential issued to your participants regardless of the type of credential or instructional hours. The credentials are emailed directly to the participants and require no additional work on your part. An invoice will be sent after each event.
Companies that host larger or reoccurring learning events have the option of purchasing a subscription plan which offers discounted pricing. If your organization is interested in a subscription plan, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
IEEE Credentialing Process For Learning Events
- Approved provider fills out the online application and includes instructor bios, course abstracts and logistics for the event.
- IEEE Program Specialist reviews the application and approves event. Provider is notified via email.
- Approved provider holds the educational event and participants submit an evaluation form at the end of event.
- Approved provider submits attendee roster along with participants' evaluation forms back on the application portal.
- IEEE Program Specialist issues credentials directly to participants via email.
- An invoice is sent to the approved provider after successful completion.